RESURRECTION. Saturday 18 May @ 7pm
After death, life! The cancer, the marriage, the dream, the dog … what died? What was resurrected? What new life emerged? In six minutes or so, tell us about a death or near-death which led to new directions, new joys, new possibilities.
Have a true story to tell? Check the guidelines, then email us at email@example.com. Guidelines also include suggestions for how to prepare your story. Free entry. Water, tea and coffee available. BYO other drinks.
- Spirited. Saturday 20 July @ 7pm
- Ordinary. Saturday 21 September @ 7pm
- Waiting. Saturday 16 November @ 7pm
- Epiphany: 19 January: Ten epiphanies were shared; read about them here.
- Resurrection: Saturday 18 May: Together we slogged through a wilderness of parenting young children, unfinished PhD’s, and hopeless bush walks … the chocolate at suppertime was greatly needed and appreciated!